Welcome Back to Miami Beach
Cardozo South Beach will reopen on Monday, June 1, 2020. We can't wait to reconnect socially while keeping our distance physically to keep you safe and healthy during your stay on Ocean Drive. As we welcome you back to Miami, here's what we're doing to promote a safe experience.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Vacations are meant to be stress-free experiences. Focus on rest and relaxation when you book 2020 travel with free cancellation until 4 p.m. on your scheduled day of arrival.
May 26, 2020
Dear valued guests of Cardozo South Beach,
We are very excited to announce that we will begin welcoming guests back to Cardozo on Monday, June 1, 2020. The health and safety of our staff and guests remains our top business priority, and we have adapted a variety of our operating procedures to meet the needs of time. Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We're renewing our commitment to health and cleanliness including, but not limited to:
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms will be cleaned thoroughly and will be disinfected with UV lamps prior to your arrival. A seal will be placed on guest room doors after cleaning to ensure nobody enters the room until you do.
- Amenities like magazines and menus have been removed from rooms.
- Guests will receive welcome bags with hand santizer, masks and extra waste bags.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stays of three nights or less. Housekeepers will provide a light refresh every fourth day.
- Guests will place trash and recycling outside their guest room door.
- Guests can also exchange linens upon request.
- Plexiglass at the front desk plus contactless check-in.
- Physical distancing encouraged while in line.
- Keycards get santized before each use.
KEEPING OUR DISTANCE
Let's spend time together
Sometimes physical distancing isn't possible. Our staff members will wear masks at all times. In accordance with local regulations, all guests are also required to wear a mask when in indoor public spaces of the hotel.
WALKABLE OCEAN DRIVE
During this time, vehicle traffic has been restricted on Ocean Drive turning the iconic street into an oceanfront promenade. Walk our historic stretch of South Beach featuring endless options for open-air dining, ecclectic sights, timeless architecture and direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and the world-famous Miami Beach.
NEW EXPERIENCE. SAME DESTINATION.
While things feel a little different right now, our commitment to your comfort and satisfaction remains the same. When you're ready to travel, we'll be here to welcome you to Miami Beach. See you soon!
Cardozo South Beach